Services related to professional licensure of military personnel and their spouses include the following:

  • License/Permit Continuation for Active Military - If you are qualified, you may apply to have your Delaware professional license remain active while you are on military deployments. The protection from license or permit expiration provided under this provision does not void or limit your obligations as a licensee to meet all requirements of licensure as required by applicable law. For full information about qualifying for license/permit continuation, click Application for Continuation of License or Permit During Military Deployment pdf.