Rosters are lists of all individuals and/or facilities that hold active licensees in a profession. Rosters are not currently available online. However, you may look up an individual's or facility's license information online by clicking Verify License Online.
Information Included on Rosters
Each roster includes all active licenses under the jurisdiction of the board(s) for the professions you select. For example, if you order a roster for the medical profession, it will include all of these types of licenses because all are under the jurisdiction of the Board of Medical Licensure and Discipline:
- Physician Assistants
- Respiratory Care Practitioners
- Acupuncture Practitioners and Acupuncture Detoxification Specialists
- Genetic Counselors
All rosters include the following public information:
- Licensee Name
- License Number
- License Type
- License Status
- Issue Date
- Expiration Date
- City, State and Zipcode
The following information is not included on rosters because it is not public information and cannot be disclosed:
- Mailing Addresses
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
Requesting a License Roster
- Complete the License Roster Request Form . You must provide an email address to which we can send the roster as an attachment.
- Enclose a check or money order made payable to the "State of Delaware" in the amount of $40 for each profession requested.
Note : We cannot accept cash or credit card payment at this time.
- Mail your request to:
- Division of Professional Regulation
861 Silver Lake Boulevard, Suite 203
Dover, DE 19904
- Important: We cannot accept requests that you send
- by fax or email
- not accompanied by the required fee
Nursing License Notifications from e-Notify
If you represent an institution or other nurse employer, the National Council of State Boards of Nursing offers a service that will notify you by email about license status changes (e.g., expirations) and disciplinary actions against RNs and LPNs that you employ. The information comes from NurSys, a national database which receives its data from participating boards of nursing nationwide, including the Delaware Board of Nursing. For more information about this service, click