The Delaware Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP) will provide a report of all prescription monitoring information that pertains to a patient directly to the patient or to the patient's authorized representative.
Note : If you are a practitioner who wishes to receive a patient’s prescription records, click Login.
How you request a PMP Prescription Report depends on whether you are the patient or the patient's authorized representative.
- If you are requesting your own Prescription Report, submit a completed, signed and notarized Request for Prescription Report - Self. Enclose a copy of your valid government-issued identification with the form.
- If you are a patient's authorized representative, submit a completed, signed and notarized Request for Prescription Report - Representative of Patient.
- Enclose a copy of your valid government-issued identification.
- If the patient is an adult, submit documentation showing that you are his/her legal guardian or other authorized representative.
- If the patient is a minor, submit documentation that you are the patient’s custodial parent or legal guardian.
The PMP Prescription Report, which will be titled PMP Recipient Report, will be mailed to the address that you provide on your request form.