- How long does it take to complete the application process?
- How do I send a written license verification to another state?
- How do I change my name or address?
- When must I file an application to take the Association of State Boards of Geology (ASBOG) examination?
- How do I apply to become an approved Geology continuing education provider in Delaware?
- How do I obtain a seal or rubber stamp?
- How do I request a wall certificate?
How long does it take to complete the application process?
Answer: The application process varies based on how quickly the required forms are submitted to the Board office. When the application is complete, it will be listed on the next month's Board meeting agenda.
How do I change my name or address?
Answer: For security reasons, you must submit name change requests in writing and enclose a legal document showing the change (e.g., copy of a marriage certificate, divorce decree). You may use the Request for Name Change form. You may change your address online at Change Contact Information.
How do I obtain a seal or rubber stamp?
Answer: You must obtain either a seal press or rubber stamp seal. Most office supply stores can imprint a seal for you. See Section 7.6 of the Rules and Regulations for a sample of the seal.
How do I request a wall certificate?
Answer: To receive a wall certificate in addition to the standard license certificate, complete a Request for Wall Certificate . Enclose a check or money order, made payable to the “State of Delaware,” for the fee amount. Send your request to the Board Office. After the form and fee are received, the Board will sign the certificate at its next scheduled meeting.