- How do I change my address or contact information?
- If I don't have a Delaware license, can I inspect a home in Delaware?
- I have a Home Inspector license in another state. How do I apply for a Delaware license?
- How do I apply for a trainee license?
- How do I renew my license?
- Are Delaware home inspectors required to carry E & O insurance?
How do I change my address?
Answer: You may change your address and contact information online at Change Contact Information. Section 15.0 of the Board's Rules and Regulations requires you to report address changes within 30 days of your address changing.
Question: Are Delaware home inspectors required to carry E & O insurance?
Answer: Yes. You or your employer must carry at least $50,000 of errors and omissions insurance and at least $250,000 of liability insurance.