Policy on Linking to the Division of Professional Regulation's Website
This policy outlines the "linking" relationship of the Division of Professional Regulation's (DPR) website www.dpr.delaware.gov, with other governmental agencies or private organizations.
Linking to the Division of Professional Regulation's website
The Division of Professional Regulation (DPR) permits agencies to link to its website subject to the agency's compliance with the following terms and conditions:
- May link to, but not replicate, content contained in DPR's site;
- Must not create a border environment or browser around content contained in DPR's site;
- Must not present misleading or false information about DPR's services or products;
- Must not misrepresent DPR'S relationship with the organization;
- Must not imply that DPR is endorsing or sponsoring the organization or its services/products;
- Must not use DPR's logos or trade dress without prior written permission from the Division of Professional Regulation;
- Must not contain content that could be construed as obscene, libelous, defamatory,pornographic, or inappropriate for all ages;
- Must not contain materials that would violate any laws;
- Must agree that the link may be removed at any time upon DPR's request pursuant to DPR's reserved rights to rescind its consent to allow the link.
Links from DPR's website
DPR reserves the right to incorporate links within its website of governmental agencies and private organizations of which an affiliation exists unless restricted by the agency/organization that owns the site.