Click HERE for Important Information for Licensees struggling with mental health or substance abuse issues.

If you are unable to reach us by phone, submit your inquiry via email at More Info logo
Listen to this page using ReadSpeaker
Division of
Professional Regulation

 Pages Tagged With: "Board of Massage and Bodywork"

Massage Service Requests

Request a Service (Service Request) DELPROS offers you the opportunity to submit a license request via a Service Request. The types of service requests available to you depends on whether you hold a Delaware professional license or not. A Service Request is a request for additional information or a standard change to your application, license, […]

Read More

Massage Establishments

When to Apply You are required to obtain an establishment license from the Board of Massage and Bodywork for each location where you are operating a Massage Establishment as defined by 24 Del. C. §5302 and Section 12.0 of the Board’s Rules and Regulations. Submit an application when any of the following occurs: You own […]

Read More

Board Members

Sandra Jachimowski, CMT, President Kent County Jermaine Cannon, LMT, Vice-President New Castle County Kathy Sherwin, Public Member, Secretary New Castle County Elvis Amadi, LMT Kent County Rebecca Enrico, LMT New Caste County Valerie Lacey, Public Member Kent County Ethel Loesche, Public Member New Castle County

Read More

License Renewal

Information About Renewals for All Licenses All Massage and Bodywork licenses/certifications, including establishment licenses, expire on August 31 of even years (e.g., 2018, 2020). A few months before the expiration date of your license, a renewal notice will be sent to the email address on the record. This notice will explain how to access your online renewal […]

Read More

Continuing Education and Audit Information

How to Request Continuing Education(CE) Course Approval If you know or have any doubt that a CE course that you have taken or want to take is not approved by the Board, you should request to have the course reviewed and approved by the Board. You must use the DELPROS online portal to request approval […]

Read More

Fee Schedule

Fees for License Applications Application fees and other miscellaneous fees for this profession are listed below. All fees are now securely processed in DELPROS (Delaware Professional Regulation Online Services). DELPROS has a shopping cart concept, which conveniently allows you to pay for your applications and services at one time or individually with a credit or […]

Read More


Applications and requests for services (referred to as Service Requests) are processed in DELPROS, our online licensing portal. DELPROS provides you with instructions for submitting the forms required to complete a license application or service request. The submission method depends on the type of form. Some forms you can upload directly to your application or […]

Read More

Temporary Massage Technician Certification

When to Apply The purpose of a Temporary Massage Technician Certification is to allow you to practice while you complete the educational requirements. You can submit an application for Temporary Massage Technician Certification if you: are at least 18 years old, and have not yet completed the educational requirements for Massage Technician Certification. The temporary certification is valid […]

Read More

Board of Massage and Bodywork

Objective and Function The primary objective of the Delaware Board of Massage and Bodywork is to protect the public from unsafe practices and practices which tend to reduce competition or fix prices for services. The Board must also maintain standards of professional competence and service delivery. To meet these objectives, the Board: develops standards for […]

Read More

Massage Technician Certification

When to Apply You must be at least 18 years old before applying for Delaware Certified Massage Technician. Apply by “original license” if you are: not licensed by any other jurisdiction (state, District of Columbia, or U.S. territory), OR licensed by another jurisdiction but you have not practiced continuously in that jurisdiction for at least two years. Apply […]

Read More