Listen to this page using ReadSpeaker
Division of
Professional Regulation

 Pages Tagged With: "house physician"

Physician Training Licensure (Residents, Interns, Fellows, House Physicians)

When to Apply FileĀ an application for Physician Training licensure (also known as an ACGME Training license) when you are a physician who is employed in an ACGME-approved institution located in Delaware and you are: a Resident, Intern or Fellow registered in a training program outside of Delaware who will rotate through a program in Delaware […]

Read More