Click HERE for Important Information for Licensees struggling with mental health or substance abuse issues

If you are unable to reach us by phone, submit your inquiry via email at More Info logo
Listen to this page using ReadSpeaker
Division of
Professional Regulation

 Pages Tagged With: "professional regulation"

PMP Integration Initiative

PMP Integration The Delaware Office of Controlled Substances (OCS) is pleased to announce a partnership with Appriss Health to provide interoperability services for all prescribers and pharmacists in Delaware. This service will enable providers to quickly and efficiently access PMP Aware and Narxcare data within their EHR, EMR, or pharmacy dispensing software through the PDMP […]

Read More

Manufactured Home Installer – Licensure by Reciprocity

When to Apply If you hold a current license or certificate as a manufactured home installer in another jurisdiction (state, U.S. territory, District of Columbia), follow these instructions to apply for a license as a Manufactured Home Installer by reciprocity. If you do not hold a current license or certificate, see Manufactured Home Installer – […]

Read More


Applying to Sit for the National Council Licensure Exam (NCLEX) The Board of Nursing must approve you to sit the NCLEX exam for Practical or Registered Nurses (NCLEX-PN or NCLEX-RN). To apply to take the required exam(s), you must first create a DELPROS user account.  Go to the DELPROS online portal, and then click on Apply/Manage a License […]

Read More

Homeowner Permit

General Information Homeowner permits are required for new construction projects, renovations, and any work that requires a building permit.   Generally, homeowners’ permits are not required for replacement in kind.  Permits are valid for only one year and are not renewable. Only owner-occupants who perform the work themselves qualify for homeowner permits. A single-family dwelling must […]

Read More


Applying to Sit for the National Physical Therapy Exam (NPTE) U.S. Educated Applicants You must PASS the NPTE before submitting your application for licensure. If you need to take the exam, the Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy (FSBPT) determines whether you are eligible to take the NPTE based on your education and other […]

Read More

Examinations (VTNE and NAVLE)

Veterinary Technician National Exam (VTNE) General Information The VTNE is a computer-based examination that Veterinary Technicians may take each year in summer, fall or late winter/early spring. The American Association of Veterinary State Boards (AAVSB) owns and administers the VTNE. Note: See VTNE for information about the exam, including information for testing sites, dates of […]

Read More

Massage Establishments

When to Apply You are required to obtain an establishment license from the Board of Massage and Bodywork for each location where you are operating a Massage Establishment as defined by 24 Del. C. §5302 and Section 12.0 of the Board’s Rules and Regulations. Submit an application when any of the following occurs: You own […]

Read More

Marriage and Family Therapist – Post-Masters Therapy Experience Requirements

Post-Masters Therapy Experience Requirements When applying by examination, you must arrange for the Board office to receive verification that you have provided the required hours of post-Masters marriage and family counseling. You must have post-Masters marriage and family counseling experience of at least 3,200 hours over a period of at least two, but not more […]

Read More

Professional Counselor of Mental Health – Post-Masters Counseling Experience Requirements

Post-Masters Mental Health Counseling Experience Requirements When applying by examination, you must arrange for the Board office to receive verification that you have completed the required hours of post-Masters mental health counseling. The following definitions apply to this requirement: Professional Mental health counseling is the application of clinical counseling principles, methods or procedures including the […]

Read More

Chemical Dependency Professional – Post-Masters Counseling Experience Requirements

Post-Masters Substance Abuse Counseling Experience Requirements The following definitions apply to the experience requirement: Professional counseling experience means hours spent providing chemical dependency counseling services in a substance abuse counseling setting, including face-to-face interaction with clients and other services directly related to treatment of clients. Counseling experience means a formal, systematic process that focuses on skill […]

Read More