Click HERE for Important Information for Licensees struggling with mental health or substance abuse issues.

If you are unable to reach us by phone, submit your inquiry via email at More Info logo
Division of
Professional Regulation

Request a Service (Service Request)

Requests for Additional Services in DELPROS

A Service Request is a request for additional information or a standard change to an application, license or profile you hold or are associated with.


RECOMMENDED BROWSERS – The following browsers are recommended when using DELPROS: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge. Internet Explorer (IE) is NOT compatible with DELPROS, therefore, the portal screens will not function or display properly. Click HERE for browser download instructions.

How to Submit a Service Request in DELPROS

You must have a user account in DELPROS (Delaware Professional Regulation Online Services) to submit a Service Request. To create a user account, click on the GO button on the Apply/Manage a License and Service Requests tile on the home page. After clicking on the link, follow the instructions to create a new account or log into an existing account.

Your Service Request Dashboard, found by clicking on the Service Request link in the dark blue banner at the top of the page, provides you with a list of requests that you have submitted, as well as the status of each request. To download a copy of the service request, click on the Download Service Request link in the tile.

Upon clicking the link to Apply for a New Service Request, make your selections to guide you to the various requests available to you. If an application or license is required for your request and it is not in the status needed to complete the request, you will receive a message indicating that no valid license is available.

You must provide all of the information that is requested in each section of the Service Request. During the request process, DELPROS may instruct you to either “attach” (upload) your supporting documents and forms directly to the Service Request or to “acknowledge” that you will be mailing or making arrangements for the “third-party” documents and forms that require a seal or notary to be mailed. Examples of “third-party forms” are transcripts from schools, employment verifications from a supervisor, and license verifications from another state. When we receive these documents by mail, we will add them to your record. In some cases, fees are required and you will be directed to your cart to pay and complete the process.

If you want to cancel your request prior to submission, click the “Cancel” button or navigate to your Dashboard or Service Request Dashboard using the tabs at the top of the page.

Once the Service Request is complete and submitted, the Board Office will review your request. You will be contacted by email when the request is complete.

*Note: It is not possible to save your unfinished request and return to it at another time, therefore you must complete or cancel your request before exiting

Service Requests Available in DELPROS

  • CE Course Approval
    To request approval for a continuing education (CE) course from an institution/organizational program intended to fulfill CE requirements for maintaining licenses.
  • CE Provider Approval
    To request approval as a Nursing continuing education (CE) Provider.
  • Continuation of License or Permit During Military Deployment
    To request to have your professional license remain active while you are on active military deployment.
  • CPA and PA Peer Review
    To provide information regarding your Certified Public Accountant and Public Accountant peer review.
  • Crematory Establishment Permit Change Request
    To report a change in the crematory establishment’s name or a change in the operator-in-charge of the crematory establishment. Change of ownership or location change, requires a new application.
  • CSR Collaborating Physician Change
    For physician assistants who hold an active CSR to change a collaborating physician.
  • Expired App Re-Exam Request – Cosmetology/Barbering Only
    To request approval from the Board to retake the applicable licensure exam discipline when your license application has expired and is no longer valid.
  • Funeral Establishment Permit Change
    To report a change in the funeral establishment’s name or a change in the managing Funeral Director of the funeral establishment. Change of ownership or location change, requires a new application.
  • Geologist FG Examination
    To request approval to take the Fundamentals of Geology (FG) exam
  • Hearing Aid Dispenser(HAD) Supervisory Report Request
    To request to be made eligible to sit for the exam, you must upload proof that you have completed your six-month training period.
  • Immunizing Pharmacist Request
    To request to become an Immunizing Pharmacist or an Immunizing Registered Pharmacist Intern, you must upload proof of completion of a Board approved academic and hands-on practical curriculum and a current Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certificate.
  • Inactive License Request
    To request to place your license on inactive status. You may only request inactive status if your profession permits inactive status. To verify, see your profession’s Rules and Regulations. Verify the license number and click on Save to submit your request.
  • Instate Pharmacy Remodeling
    To request for an inspection when the in-state pharmacy remodel is within the same building or in another location. A temporary permit is required when the pharmacy relocates to a temporary facility.
  • License Verification Letter
    To request a written license verification or special license verification to be sent to another jurisdiction, state agency, or organization. For additional information, see Official License Verification Requests.
  • Manage Affiliations
    To request to end or add a supervisor/supervisee- type relationship between a licensee and his or her employer or supervisor. Employers or Supervisors should use the Submit Additional Documentation request to manage this type of relationship.
  • MMA Event Sanctioning Approval
    To request approval to become a sanctioning body for Mixed Martial Arts events.
  • MHI Decal Stickers Request
    To request approval to for decal stickers as a licensed Manufactured Home Installer.
  • MMA Identification Card Request
    To compete in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) events, you must have an MMA National Identification Card issued by the Association of Boxing Commissions (ABC). You must apply for the ID card in the state where you reside.
  • Multistate Nursing License Upgrade Request
    To request to upgrade to a multi-state nursing license when your license is “valid only in DE” and your primary state of residence is Delaware. Your current Delaware driver license is required.
  • Name Change Request
    To request a name change on your professional license.
  • NCLEX Re-exam Request
    To request approval to re-take the NCLEX exam.
  • Ownership Change Request
    To request a change in ownership for the facility.
  • RE License Transfer
    To request to transfer your real estate license to another RE office where you will be employed. The employing Broker of Record for the new office must be licensed in Delaware.

  • Reactivation of Inactive Licenses
    To reactivate your license from inactive status. Verify the license number and if correct, click on Save to submit your request. You will be notified by email if any additional documentation or fees are required.
  • Request for Additional Shaving Certification
    You hold a current Delaware Cosmetologist or Cosmetology Instructor license and wish for your license to reflect that you are qualified to teach Shaving.
  • Request for Approval As A Preceptor Chiropractor
    To request approval to become a Preceptor Chiropractor.
  • Request to Change Controlled Substances Registration Location for Practitioners
    To report a change in location of where you store, dispense or prescribe Controlled Substances.
  • Request for Delaware Architect Emeritus Status
    To request an update of your Architect license from Active status to Architect Emeritus status. “Architect Emeritus” is an honorific title granted to a previously licensed Delaware Architect who has retired from active architecture practice.
  • Request for MMA Identification Card
    To compete in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) events, you must have an MMA National Identification Card issued by the Association of Boxing Commissions (ABC). You must apply for the ID card in the state where you reside.(In Delaware, the Division of Professional Regulation (DPR) represents the ABC and processes these applications).
  • Request for Re-Examination
    To request approval to re-take the exam. You may have to select the exam(s) that you need to re-take.
  • Request for Termination of License by Releasing Broker
    To request to terminate a license for a salesperson or associate broker when the licensee is no longer under your employ.
  • Request for Wall Certificate
    To request an official certificate of licensure, suitable for framing.
  • Roster Subscription
    To request a roster of all licenses, in Active or Probation status only, within a profession. You can only select and pay for one profession per roster request; however you can make multiple roster requests. For additional information, see License Rosters.

    • Roster Frequency
      • One Time: The roster is emailed to you upon acceptance of this request and contains information available as of this moment.
      • Weekly: Rosters will be emailed to you on Monday by 12 p.m. each week for the number of weeks you request.
      • Monthly: Rosters will be emailed to you on the 1st of every month by 12 p.m. for the number of months requested.
  • Submit Additional Documentation
    To submit additional documentation relating to your application, license or request for additional services. This is available from the Options menu on your License.
  • Temporary License Extension
    To request an extension of your ACTIVE Temporary Speech Language Pathology or Temporary Hearing Aid Dispenser License. Your request must be submitted at least 60 days before the expiration date of your license.

  • Vendor Representative Change Request To request to change a vendor representative(s) for the Provider Verification System (PVS).

Related Topics:  , , , , ,