RECOMMENDED BROWSERS - The following browsers are recommended when using DELPROS: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge.
Click HERE for browser download instructions.
**IMPORTANT: For important information about the Social Work Grandfather Provision deadline, see Grandfather Provision**
If you are unable to reach us by phone, submit your inquiry via email at email@example.com. Please read the important COVID-19 information from the Division of Professional Regulation. More Info
The primary objective of the Delaware professional licensing boards and commissions is to protect the general public from unsafe practices including those which tend to reduce competition or fix prices. The boards/commissions also maintain standards of professional competence and service delivery. To meet these objectives, each board/commission
The 34 professional licensing boards/commissions are comprised of Governor-appointed public and professional members. Some boards/commissions are assigned more than one profession. Not every profession has a board/commission.
If you would like to serve as a member of a Delaware board/commission, complete the Board and Commissions Application. You can save the form to your computer. Then, you can either fill it out on your computer or print it and fill it out by hand.
You may use one of the following ways to submit the form:
These are the professional licensing boards/commissions and advisory committees under jurisdiction of the Division of Professional Regulation (DPR).
– Board of Accountancy
– Board of Architects
– Board of Cosmetology and Barbering
– Board of Chiropractic
– Board of Dentistry and Dental Hygiene
– Board of Dietetics/Nutrition
– Board of Electrical Examiners
– Board of Funeral Services
– Board of Charitable Gaming
– Board of Geologists
– Board of Home Inspectors
– Board of Professional Land Surveyors
– Board of Landscape Architecture
– Board of Manufactured Home Installation
– Board of Massage and Bodywork
– Board of Medical Licensure and Discipline
– Board of Nursing
– Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators
– Board of Occupational Therapy Practice
– Board of Examiners in Optometry
– Board of Pharmacy
– Board of Pilot Commissioners (River)
– Board of Plumbing, Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Examiners
– Board of Podiatry
– Board of Mental Health and Chemical Dependency Professionals
– Board of Examiners of Psychologists
– Board of Social Work Examiners
– Board of Speech Pathologists, Audiologists, and Hearing Aid Dispensers
– Board of Veterinary Medicine
– Commission on Adult Entertainment Establishments
– Controlled Substance Advisory Committee
– Council on Real Estate Appraisers
– Examining Board of Physical Therapists and Athletic Trainers
– Prescription Monitoring Program Advisory Committee
– Real Estate Commission
If you are not sure which board/commission has jurisdiction over your profession, click on the profession below. For professions licensed by other agencies/organizations, see Related Websites.