To qualify for a certificate as a Manufactured Home Inspector, you must successfully complete a 15-hour Board-approved certification course. See Manufactured Home Installation Online Training.
Requirements for All Applications
The following are required for all applications.
- Enclose the non-refundable processing fee by check or money order made payable to “State of Delaware.”
- Arrange for the Board office to receive verification that you have successfully passed the certification course, sent directly to the Board office from the course provider.
- If your name is different on any submitted documents, provide a copy of a legal document showing your name change.
- Submit a current written statement, signed by your supervisor, verifying that you are a full-time, part-time or casual/seasonal employee of an authorized inspection agency.
- If you have ever held a license or certificate as a Manufactured Home Inspector or Installer in another jurisdiction (state, U.S. territory or District of Columbia), arrange for the Board office to receive letters of good standing from all jurisdictions where you have ever been licensed, sent directly from each jurisdiction to the Board office.