This policy outlines the “linking” relationship of the Division of Professional Regulation’s (DPR) website www.dpr.delaware.gov with other governmental agencies or private organizations.
Links to DPR’s Website
DPR allows agencies to link to its website subject to the agency’s compliance with the following terms and conditions:
- May link to, but not replicate, content contained in DPR’s site
- Must not create a border environment or browser around content contained in DPR’s site
- Must not present misleading or false information about DPR’s services or products
- Must not misrepresent DPR’s relationship with the organization
- Must not imply that DPR is endorsing or sponsoring the organization or its services/products
- Must not use DPR’s logos or trade dress without prior written permission from the Division of Professional Regulation
- Must not contain content that could be construed as obscene, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for any age
- Must not contain materials that would violate any laws
- Must agree that the link may be removed at any time upon DPR’s request pursuant to DPR’s reserved rights to rescind its consent to allow the link
Links from DPR’s website
DPR reserves the right to incorporate links within its website to websites of governmental agencies and private organizations when such links are useful to users of DPR’s site, unless restricted by the agency/organization that owns the site.
Related Topics: delaware professional regulation, Department of State, Division of Professional Regulation, DPR, linking, policy, professional, professional licensees, professional regulation, State of Delaware