Due to periods of extremely high call volume you may experience long wait times or dropped calls. If this happens, please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Board of Electrical Examiners
- Inspection Agency
The following are required to apply for licensure as an inspection agency:
- Enclose the non-refundable processing fee by check or money order made payable to “State of Delaware.”
- Enclose proof of general liability insurance for at least $1 million.
- Enclose proof of errors and omissions insurance for at least $1 million.
The following documentation is required for each inspector whom the agency employs:
- Arrange for the Board office to receive a Verification of Employment form completed by the employer. If the form is not obtainable, submit tax forms W-2 or Schedule C forms.
- Submit proof that the inspector passed the Electrical One- and Two-Family Dwellings, Electrical General and Electrical Plan Review examinations.
Related Topics: Department of State, Division of Professional Regulation, DPR, Inspection Agency, State of Delaware