Before Applying for a Permit
Before applying for a permit to hold an Amateur Boxing Event, the Tournament Director or organizer must obtain a Delaware business license from the Division of Revenue.
Applying for a Permit
The Tournament Director or organizer must submit the application and supporting documentation listed below at least 15 days before the event.
- Enclose the non-refundable processing fee by check or money order made payable to “State of Delaware.”
- Enclose a copy of insurance certificate covering the venue for the event.
- If the event is not sanctioned by the Mid-Atlantic Boxing Association, complete and enclose Bond Form following instructions on the form.
- The Division of Professional Regulation determines the amount of the bond.
- The surety company must be authorized to do business in Delaware.
- Enclose approval form/letter provided by sanctioning organization.
- Send the application, fee and supporting documentation to:
Division of Professional Regulation
Attention: Combative Sports
861 Silver Lake Blvd.
Cannon Building, Suite 203
Dover DE 19904
For more information, see Part B of the Rules and Regulations.