Click HERE for Important Information for Licensees struggling with mental health or substance abuse issues

If you are unable to reach us by phone, submit your inquiry via email at More Info logo
Division of
Professional Regulation

Plumbing and HVACR Service Requests

Request a Service (Service Request)

DELPROS offers you the opportunity to submit a license or non-license request via a Service Request. The types of service requests available to you depends on whether you hold a Delaware professional license or not.

A Service Request is a request for additional information or a standard change to your application, license, or profile.

IMPORTANT: You must be a registered user with a DELPROS Account to request any type of service.

Registering in DELPROS

  • To apply for a Service Request you must first create your DELPROS user account. Go to the DELPROS online portal, and then click on Apply/Manage a License and Service Requests. If you:
    • are already an existing user, log in with your email address and password under the existing user section.
    • have not yet created a DELPROS user account, click on REGISTER.

After you log in to your Dashboard, click on Service Request in the blue navigation bar at the top of the screen.

Types of Service Requests Available for Plumbing, Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Examiners

Important Information: It is NOT possible to save your unfinished request and return to it at another time; therefore, you must complete or cancel your request before exiting.
  • Continuation of License or Permit During Military Deployment   Excludes Plumber Temporary and HVACR Temporary
  • License Verification Letter
    • All license holders MUST use the online License Verification service request. Paper requests will be returned.
    • If you are requesting a license verification for someone other than yourself, you must use the License Verification Request Form to request a written license verification.
  • Name Change Request
  • Inactive License Request
  • Reactivation of Inactive License
  • Roster Subscription
  • Request for Re-examination   Excludes Plumber Temporary and HVACR Temporary
  • Submit Additional Documentation


For the service requests named above for this profession, there are certain documentation that is necessary to submit.

    • For the name change service request, you will need to submit your legal name change documentation such as a marriage certificate, divorce decree, or a legal name change document.
    • For the Continuation of License During Military Deployment, you will need to submit your DD-214 documentation from the military branch.


Related Topics:  , , , , , ,