The Delaware Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP) will provide a report of all prescription monitoring information that pertains to a patient directly to the patient or to the patient’s authorized representative.
Note: If you are a practitioner who wishes to receive a patient’s prescription records, click Login.
How you request a PMP Prescription Report depends on whether you are the patient or the patient’s authorized representative.
- If you are requesting your own Prescription Report, submit a completed, signed and notarized Request for Prescription Report – Self. Enclose a copy of your valid government-issued identification with the form.
- If you are a patient’s authorized representative, submit a completed, signed and notarized Request for Prescription Report – Representative of Patient.
- Enclose a copy of your valid government-issued identification.
- If the patient is an adult, submit documentation showing that you are his/her legal guardian or other authorized representative.
- If the patient is a minor, submit documentation that you are the patient’s custodial parent or legal guardian.
A report titled PMP Recipient Report will be mailed to the address that you give on your request form.