Request a Service (Service Request)
DELPROS offers you the opportunity to submit a license request via a Service Request. The types of service requests available to you depends on whether you hold a Delaware professional license or not.
A Service Request is a request for additional information or a standard change to your application, license, or profile.
: You must
be a registered user with a DELPROS Account
to request any type of service.
Registering in DELPROS
- To apply for a Service Request you must first create your DELPROS user account. Go to the DELPROS online portal, and then click on Apply/Manage a License and Service Requests. If you:
- are already an existing user, log in with your email address and password under the existing user section.
- have not yet created a DELPROS user account, click on REGISTER.
After you log in to your Dashboard, click on Service Request in the blue navigation bar at the top of the screen.
Types of Service Requests Available for Mental Health and Chemical Dependency
Important Information: It is NOT possible to save your unfinished request and return to it at another time; therefore you must complete or cancel your request before exiting.
- CE Course Approval
- Continuation of License or Permit During Military Deployment
- Inactive License Request – NOT for Associate license types
- License Verification Letter
- All license holders MUST use the online License Verification service request. Paper requests will be returned.
- If you are requesting a license verification for someone other than yourself, you must use the License Verification Request Form to request a written license verification.
- Name Change Request
- Manage Affiliations – Only for Associate license types to request a change of a supervisor(s)
- Reactivation of Inactive License
- Roster Subscription
- Submit Additional Documentation
How to Request Continuing Education (CE) Approval
Both licensees and CE course providers may request to have CE courses approved by the Board. The Delaware Board pre-approves activities sponsored or approved by the organizations listed below:
- National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC)
- Academy of Clinical Mental Health Counselors (ACMHC)
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT)
- International Family Therapy Association (IFTA)
- NAADAC (National Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors)
- Delaware Certification Board (DCB)
- National Association for Social Work (NASW)
- American Psychological Association (APA)
Applying as a Licensee or Course Provider
If you do NOT hold a Delaware license as a Professional Counselor of Mental Health, Chemical Dependency Professional, Marriage and Family Therapist, or Professional Art Therapist AND
- you are NOT submitting this request as a course provider, select NO to the question “Is your request specific to a particular license or application you hold?”
If you hold a Delaware license as a Professional Counselor of Mental Health, Chemical Dependency Professional, Marriage and Family Therapist, or Professional Art Therapist AND
- you are submitting this request as a course provider, select NO to the question “Is your request specific to a particular license or application you hold?”
- you are submitting this request as a licensee, select YES to the question “Is your request specific to a particular license or application you hold?”
The CE Course Approval requests may require the following submissions. You will be required to upload the required documentation directly into the Service Request application:
- detailed course schedule that shows meals and break periods and course objectives
- resume or curriculum vitae for each presenter/instructor