Click HERE for Important Information for Licensees struggling with mental health or substance abuse issues.

If you are unable to reach us by phone, submit your inquiry via email at More Info logo
Division of
Professional Regulation

Architect Service Requests

Request a Service (Service Request)

DELPROS offers you the opportunity to submit a license request via a Service Request. The types of service requests available to you depends on whether you hold a Delaware professional license or not.

A Service Request is a request for additional information or a standard change to your application, license, or profile.

IMPORTANT: You must be a registered user with a DELPROS Account to request any type of service.

Registering in DELPROS

  • To apply for a Service Request you must first create your DELPROS user account. Go to the DELPROS online portal, and then click on Apply/Manage a License and Service Requests. If you:
    • are already an existing user, log in with your email address and password under the existing user section.
    • have not yet created a DELPROS user account, click on REGISTER.

After you log in to your Dashboard, click on Service Request in the blue navigation bar at the top of the screen.

Types of Service Requests Available for Architects

Important Information: It is NOT possible to save your unfinished request and return to it at another time; therefore you must complete or cancel your request before exiting.
  • CE Course Approval
  • Continuation of License or Permit During Military Deployment
  • Request for Delaware Architect Emeritus
  • License Verification Letter
    • All license holders MUST use the online License Verification service request. Paper requests will be returned.
    • If you are requesting a license verification for someone other than yourself, you must use the License Verification Request Form to request a written license verification.
  • Name Change Request
  • Manage Affiliations – Only for COAs
  • Request for Re-examination – See Architects Examinations
  • Request for Wall Certificate
  • Roster Subscription
  • Submit Additional Documentation

How to Request Continuing Education (CE) Approval

Both licensees and CE course providers may request to have CE courses approved by the Board.

Applying as a Licensee or Course Provider

If you..

  • do not hold a Delaware license as an Architect AND you are a course provider, OR
  • hold a Delaware license as an Architect AND you the course provider

you must submit the request as a non-licensee course provider.

If you hold a Delaware license as an Architect AND you are not the course provider, you will submit the request as a Delaware licensee, non-Course Provider.

To submit a CE Course Approval service request login to your DELPROS dashboard and click on SERVICE REQUEST in the blue banner of the top navigation bar.


The following are considered acceptable Continuing Education and do not require pre-approval by the Board:

  • NCARB monograph programs
  • Health, safety, and welfare programs approved by the American Institute of Architects (AIA)

Course providers and licensees seeking pre-approval should submit the request a sufficient amount of time in advance of the CE course to permit the Board to consider the request at a regularly scheduled Board meeting. Board approval expires 2 years after the approval date. If the course is amended at any time during the 2 years, the sponsor or licensee shall submit a new CE Course Approval Service Request.

All CE Course Approval requests require the following submissions. You are required to attach the documentation directly to the CE Course Approval application form:

  • a course outline with the number of classroom hours
  • the curriculum vitae or resume of the instructor(s)
  • number of CE hours requested

For more information regarding Continuing Education requirements, see Section 6.0 of the Boards Rules and Regulations

Related Topics:  , , , , , ,