Division of
Professional Regulation

Certificate of Authorization

A landscape architecture corporation/partnership must apply for a Delaware Certificate of Authorization when the business provides, or offers to provide, landscape architecture services in Delaware.

The following are required for all applications.

  • Enclose the non-refundable processing fee by check or money order made payable to “State of Delaware.”
  • Arrange for each designated professional-in-charge to sign and seal an Acknowledgment of Professional in Charge.

Related Topics:  , , ,