Request a Service (Service Request)
DELPROS offers you the opportunity to submit a license or non-license request via a Service Request. The types of service requests available to you depends on whether you hold a Delaware professional license or not.
A Service Request is a request for additional information or a standard change to your application, license, or profile.
- Whether a fee is required for a service request depends on the type of request. See the Fee Schedule.
- For additional information on Service Requests, see DELPROS Service Requests Guide.
: You must
be a registered user with a DELPROS Account
to request any type of service.
Registering in DELPROS
- To apply for a Service Request you must first create your DELPROS user account. Go to the DELPROS online portal, and then click on Apply/Manage a License and Service Requests. If you:
- are already an existing user, log in with your email address and password under the existing user section.
- have not yet created a DELPROS user account, click on REGISTER.
After you log in to your Dashboard, click on Service Request in the blue navigation bar at the top of the screen.
Types of Service Requests Available for Speech Pathologist, Audiologist, and Hearing Aid Dispenser
Important Information: It is NOT possible to save your unfinished request and return to it at another time; therefore you must complete or cancel your request before exiting.
- CE Course Approval
- Hearing Aid Dispenser Supervisory Report Request
- For Temporary Hearing Aid Dispenser’s and should only submit this request after completion of 6 months of training to be made eligible to sit for the exam.
- Continuation of License or Permit During Military Deployment
- License Verification Letter
- All license holders MUST use the online License Verification service request. Paper requests will be returned.
- If you are requesting a license verification for someone other than yourself, you must use the License Verification Request Form to request a written license verification.
- Name Change Request
- Inactive License Request
- Reactivation of Inactive License
- Roster Subscription
- Submit Additional Documentation
- Temporary License Extension (SLP & HAD Only)
How to Request Continuing Education (CE) Approval
Both licensees and CE course providers may request to have CE courses approved by the Board.
Applying as a Licensee or Course Provider
If you do not hold a Delaware AND you are submitting this request as a course provider, select NO to the question “Is your request specific to a particular license or application you hold?”
If you hold a Delaware license as one of the above license types and you are submitting this request as a course provider, select NO to the question “Is your request specific to a particular license or application you hold?”
If you hold a Delaware license AND you are submitting this request as a licensee, select YES to the question “Is your request specific to a particular license or application you hold?”
The CE Course Approval requests may require the following submissions. For more details about CE course requirements, see Section 8 of the Board’s Rules and Regulations.
You will be required to upload the required documentation directly into the Service Request application:
- resume or curriculum vitae for each presenter/instructor
- detailed course outline, brochure, or agenda showing the breakdown of time allotted for each part of the course content and all scheduled breaks
- Proof of attendance, such as a Certificate of Attendance. Course brochures are not acceptable as proof of attendance.
- Date of CE course
- Instructor of CE course
- Sponsor of CE course
- Title of CE course
- Number of hours of CE course
- Certificate of completion and/or ASHA or American Academy of Audiology (AAA) continuing education registry documenting course completion