Request a Service (Service Request)
DELPROS offers you the opportunity to submit a license or non-license request via a Service Request. The types of service requests available to you depends on whether you hold a Delaware professional license or not.
A Service Request is a request for additional information or a standard change to your application, license, or profile.
: You must
be a registered user with a DELPROS Account
to request any type of service.
Registering in DELPROS
- To apply for a Service Request you must first create your DELPROS user account. Go to the DELPROS online portal, and then click on Apply/Manage a License and Service Requests. If you:
- are already an existing user, log in with your email address and password under the existing user section.
- have not yet created a DELPROS user account, click on REGISTER.
After you log in to your Dashboard, click on Service Request in the blue navigation bar at the top of the screen.
Types of Service Requests Available for Real Estate
Important Information: It is NOT possible to save your unfinished request and return to it at another time; therefore you must complete or cancel your request before exiting.
- CE Course Approval
- Continuation of License or Permit During Military Deployment
- Inactive License Request – See § 2921(b) of the Commission’s license law.
- License Verification Letter
- All license holders MUST use the online License Verification service request. Paper requests will be returned.
- If you are requesting a license verification for someone other than yourself , you must use the License Verification Request Form to request a written license verification.
- Name Change Request
- If the name change is for a Main or Branch Office, you must provide a copy of your updated escrow account AND a copy of the updated signage for the office. The office name change will not be processed without BOTH documents.
- Reactivation of Inactive Licenses
- Real Estate License Transfer
- You are required to submit the Statement of Employing and Releasing Broker of Record forms with the transfer request. Click HERE to download the forms.
- If your license is in a ‘Terminated‘ status, you must use the Real Estate Transfer of Terminated License form.
- Request for Termination of License by Releasing Broker
- Only a Broker in Active or Probation status can submit this request.
- If you are a Broker terminating an affiliation with licensee, you must use the Real Estate Termination – Statement of Current Broker of Record form if the person you wish to terminate is not already affiliated with you in DELPROS. To submit this form:
- Navigate to your License in DELPROS and click on the Options button from your License tile.
- Select the option for Submit Additional Documentation.
- Fill out the request form and upload the completed Real Estate Termination – Statement of Current Broker of Record form.
- Click Submit to complete your submission.
- Roster Subscription
- Submit Additional Documentation
Requesting a Continuing Education (CE) Approval
Both licensees and CE course providers may request to have CE courses approved by the Real Estate Commission.
The Commission recommends that the CE Course Approval service request is submitted at least 60 days before the anticipated date of the course. Failure to submit the request within the specified time limit may delay the review of your request. There is no retroactive approval process.
Applying as a Licensee or Course Provider
If you do not hold a Delaware license as a Salesperson, Associate Broker, Broker, or Real Estate Instruction AND you are not submitting this request as a course provider, select NO to the question “Is your request specific to a particular license or application you hold?”
If you hold a Delaware license as one of the above license types and you are submitting this request as a course provider, select NO to the question “Is your request specific to a particular license or application you hold?”
If you hold a Delaware license as a Salesperson, Associate Broker, Broker, or Real Estate Instruction AND you are submitting this request as a licensee, select YES to the question “Is your request specific to a particular license or application you hold?”
Requirements for Course Approval
Submission of the Real Estate CE Course Approval to request approval of an organized educational activity intended to fulfill the requirements for obtaining and maintaining a real estate license in Delaware.
The CE Course Approval request requires the following submissions. You must upload the required documentation directly into the Service Request application:
- If the course type is for the Salesperson Prelicensing Course (at least 99-hrs), upload a copy of the current DE Department of Education School Certification.
- If the course type is for distance education, Asynchronous Learning, upload a copy of the current ARELLO Certificate.
- For ALL CE Course Approval requests, you must provide a detailed course outline, with course objectives and lesson plan.
Responsibilities of Course Provider
- Provide a course monitor as described in the Guidelines. Self-monitoring is not permitted.
- When a student successfully completes the course, give the student a certificate containing the minimum information listed in the Guidelines. This certificate must show, but is not limited to, the following:
- Student name
- Sponsor’s name
- Module number
- Course title
- Date course completed
- Number of credit hours
- Course approval number
- Instructor name(s)
- Instructor approval numbers
- Student license number
- Licensure period
- Within 15 days of completing the activity, the course provider must provide the following information to the Commission Office, see Real Estate Forms:
- List of participants including their real estate license numbers (if applicable)
- Copy of each student’s course and instructor evaluation form
- List of comments from the course/instructor evaluation forms
- Course Provider Evaluation Reporting Form