Cosmetology & Barbering Service Requests
Board of Cosmetology and Barbering
- Cosmetology & Barbering Service Requests
Request a Service (Service Request)
DELPROS offers you the opportunity to submit a license request via a Service Request. The types of service requests available to you depends on whether you hold a Delaware professional license or not.
A Service Request is a request for additional information or a standard change to your application, license, or profile.
: You must
be a registered user with a DELPROS Account
to request any type of service.
Registering in DELPROS
- To apply for a Service Request you must first create your DELPROS user account. Go to the DELPROS online portal, and then click on Apply/Manage a License and Service Requests. If you:
- are already an existing user, log in with your email address and password under the existing user section.
- have not yet created a DELPROS user account, click on REGISTER.
After you log in to your Dashboard, click on Service Request in the blue navigation bar at the top of the screen.
Types of Service Requests Available for Cosmetology and Barbering
Important Information: It is NOT possible to save your unfinished request and return to it at another time; therefore you must complete or cancel your request before exiting.
- Continuation of License or Permit During Military Deployment
- License Verification Letter
- All license holders MUST use the online License Verification service request. Paper requests will be returned.
- If you are requesting a license verification for someone other than yourself, you must use the License Verification Request Form to request a written license verification.
- Name Change Request
- Manage Affiliations – Only for all apprentice, establishment, and mobile salon license types
- Request for Additional Shaving Certification – Only for Cosmetology Instructor
- Request to Relinquish Instructor License – Only for all Instructor license types
- Roster Subscription
- Submit Additional Documentation
Related Topics: delaware professional regulation, Department of State, Division of Professional Regulation, frequently asked questions, professional licensees, request for additional services