Request a Service (Service Request)
DELPROS offers you the opportunity to submit a license request via a Service Request. The types of service requests available to you depends on whether you hold a Delaware professional license or not.
A Service Request is a request for additional information or a standard change to your application, license, or profile.
: You must
be a registered user with a DELPROS Account
to request any type of service.
Registering in DELPROS
- To apply for a Service Request you must first create your DELPROS user account. Go to the DELPROS online portal, and then click on Apply/Manage a License and Service Requests. If you:
- are already an existing user, log in with your email address and password under the existing user section.
- have not yet created a DELPROS user account, click on REGISTER.
After you log in to your Dashboard, click on Service Request in the blue navigation bar at the top of the screen.
Types of Service Requests Available for Cosmetology and Barbering
Important Information: It is NOT possible to save your unfinished request and return to it at another time; therefore you must complete or cancel your request before exiting.
- Request Temporary Permit Extension
- Continuation of License or Permit During Military Deployment
- License Verification Letter
- All license holders MUST use the online License Verification service request. Paper requests will be returned.
- If you are requesting a license verification for someone other than yourself, you must use the License Verification Request Form to request a written license verification.
- Name Change Request
- Manage Affiliations – Only for all apprentice, establishment, and mobile salon license types
- Request for Additional Shaving Certification – Only for Cosmetology Instructor
- Request to Relinquish Instructor License – Only for all Instructor license types
- Request Temporary Permit Extension – Only for Temporary Permit by Exam license types
- Roster Subscription
- Submit Additional Documentation
Temporary Permit Extension Requests
The following license types can request an extension of a current, active temporary permit:
|Aesthetician Temporary Permit
||Aeshtetician Instructor Temporary
|Barber Temporary Permit
||Barber Instructor Temporary
|Cosmetologist Temporary Permit
||Cosmetology Instructor Temporary
|Electrologist Temporary Permit
||Electrologist Instructor Temporary
|Nail Technicial Temporary Permit
||Nail Technician Instructor Temporary
To apply for an extension of your temporary permit, follow the below instructions:
- Login to your DELPROS e-License Dashboard.
- Click SERVICE REQUEST in the blue banner at the top of your screen.
- Click APPLY FOR A NEW SERVICE REQUEST.
- Select YES to the question “Is your request specific to a particular license or application?”
- Select the profession, your temporary permit license type, and the service request type as “Request Temporary Permit Extension”.
- NOTE: If your supervisor has changed since your last issued temporary permit, you will be required to upload the Temp Permit Supervisor Certification form completed and signed by your current supervisor of the shop/salon where you are employed.