The following are required to apply for licensure as an inspection agency:
- Enclose the non-refundable processing fee by check or money order made payable to “State of Delaware.”
- Enclose proof of general liability insurance for at least $1 million.
- Enclose proof of errors and omissions insurance for at least $1 million.
The following documentation is required for each inspector whom the agency employs:
- Arrange for the Board office to receive a Verification of Employment form completed by the employer. If the form is not obtainable, submit tax forms W-2 or Schedule C forms.
- Submit proof that the inspector passed the Electrical One- and Two-Family Dwellings, Electrical General and Electrical Plan Review examinations.