RECOMMENDED BROWSERS - The following browsers are recommended when using DELPROS: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge.
Click HERE for browser download instructions.
If you are unable to reach us by phone, submit your inquiry via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. More Info
Controlled Substance Service Requests
- Controlled Substance Service Requests
Request a Service (Service Request)
DELPROS offers you the opportunity to submit a license request via a Service Request. The types of service requests available to you depends on whether you hold a Delaware professional license or not.
A Service Request is a request for additional information or a standard change to your application, license, or profile.
: You must
be a registered user with a DELPROS Account
to request any type of service.
Registering in DELPROS
- To apply for a Service Request you must first create your DELPROS user account. Go to the DELPROS online portal, and then click on Apply/Manage a License and Service Requests. If you:
- are already an existing user, log in with your email address and password under the existing user section.
- have not yet created a DELPROS user account, click on REGISTER.
After you log in to your Dashboard, click on Service Request in the blue navigation bar at the top of the screen.
Types of Service Requests Available for Controlled Substances
Important Information: It is NOT possible to save your unfinished request and return to it at another time; therefore you must complete or cancel your request before exiting.
- Continuation of License or Permit During Military Deployment
- License Verification Letter
- All license holders MUST use the online License Verification service request. Paper requests will be returned.
- If you are requesting a license verification for someone other than yourself, you must use the License Verification Request Form to request a written license verification.
- Name Change Request
- Request to Change Controlled Substances Registration Location – Only for Practitioners, see DELPROS Service Request – CSR Practice Location Change
- CSR Collaborating Physician Change – Only for Physician Assistant CSR
- Roster Subscription
- Submit Additional Documentation
Related Topics: Controlled Substances Frequently Asked Questions, Division of Professional Regulation, professional regulation, request for additional services, State of Delaware