When to Apply
You may apply for an Interstate Telehealth Registration only if you are licensed in a state other than Delaware and will provide health-care services via telehealth and telemedicine only if a health-care provider-patient relationship has been established in accordance with § 6003 of Title 24.
As a health-care provider you must:
- be currently licensed in good standing in all states in which you are licensed as a health-care provider.
- not be actively licensed in a state that has enacted a compact in which Delaware participates in that compact.
- not be the subject of an administrative complaint that is currently pending before another state’s licensing authority or board.
- not be currently under investigation by another state’s licensing authority or board, or any authority in this State.
Information on How to Apply for a License in DELPROS
All applications are submitted through our online system DELPROS. We do not accept paper applications.
PRIOR TO APPLYING
In order to apply for a license or submit a service request, you must first have a DELPROS user account . To LOG IN or CREATE a DELPROS (Delaware Professional Regulation Online Services) user account:
- Go to: https://delpros.delaware.gov/OH_HomePage.
- Click GO on the Apply/Manage a License and Service Requests tile.
- If you do not have a DELPROS user account, click the REGISTER button on the left side of page for NEW USERS.
- If you already have a DELPROS user account, enter your email address and password on the right side for EXISTING USERS and click the LOGIN button.
DELPROS allows you to save your incomplete application and return to it later to finish the process. You only have six (6) months to submit your application once you begin.
- If you do not submit your application within six months of starting it, you will be required to restart the entire online application again.
You may check the status of your application online throughout the entire application process by using the “View Application Status” feature in DELPROS on your e-License dashboard.
KNOW YOUR REQUIREMENTS AND COLLECT YOUR DOCUMENTS
- Know the requirements for the license you are pursuing.
- Request and gather all documents required to upload on the Attachments page. All information and forms are located on your profession’s webpages.
ATTACHING AND ACKNOWLEDGING DOCUMENTS
On the ATTACHMENTS page of your application, you may be instructed to:
- either “attach” or “upload” the required document(s) directly to your application. This means you will find the document(s) saved on your computer or device and upload it to your application, or
- click “acknowledge”. This means you will either have to mail the documents yourself or request the “third-party” mail the document(s) directly to the Board office.
- Examples of “third-party forms” are transcripts from schools, employment verifications from a supervisor, and license verifications from another state.
- Forms requiring a supervisor signature, seal, or notary may have to be MAILED to the Board office directly UNLESS the document specifically indicates to UPLOAD the document.
The requirements for this license type are provided in the following section(s).
Pharmacist Interstate Telehealth Registration
- State/Jurisdiction Licensure Verification sent directly to the Board office from each state or jurisdiction in which you currently hold or have ever held a license.
License Verifications from Other Jurisdictions
Follow the below instructions to have a license verification or letter of good standing sent directly to the Delaware Board Office from another jurisdiction:
Electronic directly from the jurisdiction:
Email license verifications to DE_DPR_VERIFICATIONS@delaware.gov
By Mail directly from the jurisdiction:
Delaware Division of Professional Regulation
861 Silver Lake Blvd, Suite 203
Dover, DE 19904